- Actions: resize, rotate, invert, flip, watermark, shadow, rounded corners and much more!
- Drag & drop of actions
- Enable & disable actions
- Can copy folder hierarchies
- Python shell
- Error logging
- File history
- Console (can run on servers without gui)
- Desktop droplets
- Image Inspector (exif & iptc)
- Cross-platform (Linux, Windows & Mac)
Phatch supports the same file formats as PIL…
- Read & write: 'bmp','dib','gif','jpe','jpeg','jpg','im','msp', 'pcx','png','pbm','pgm','ppm','tif','tiff','xbm'
- Read only: 'cur','dcx','fli','flc','fpx', 'gbr','gd','ico','imt','mic','mcidas','pcd', 'psd','bw','rgb','cmyk','sun','tga','xpm'
- Write only: 'eps','ps','pdf'
Phatch supports these color modes:
- Monochrome (1-bit pixels, black and white)
- Grayscale (8-bit pixels, black and white)
- RGB (3x8-bit pixels, true colour)
- RGBA (4x8-bit pixels, RGB with transparency mask)
- CMYK (4x8-bit pixels, colour separation)
- P (8-bit pixels, mapped using a colour palette)
- YCbCr (3x8-bit pixels, colour video format)
- I (32-bit integer pixels)
- F (32-bit floating point pixels)
Phatch was developed with the SPE editor (http://pythonide.stani.be) on Ubuntu (GNU/Linux), but should run fine as well on Windows and Mac Os X. If you are a python developer you can write easily, your own plugins with PIL (Python Image Library).